makes me feel nothing, but maybe
that’s just because none of it
is about me.
That’s all I wanted to say.
Sorry. You don’t deserve this,
but I want to be spiteful and
you’re my favorite person
to bring back from the dead.
So now that you’re here,
I’ll take my mouth and bury it
next to yours, pretend that
there wasn’t already
dirt in my teeth from the
last time I did this.
I don’t know what lonely is,
but it tastes like you.
this is how you shut someone down. no swear words. nothing so extreme they can write it off. just something you KNOW they wont be able to shake off. It also helps to have a baritone-voiced plankton controlling your brain when you say it.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
found this old piano in the bushes last spring, hiking around an island. it’s been there for so long the tree is growing into it & it makes me wonder who used to play it and why it’s outside
1) jazz fairies 2) midnight jazz fairy parties
I love conservative rhetoric.
"if you can’t afford kids stop having them, but abortions are bad, and health insurance shouldn’t cover birth control or plan b, and welfare is awful, and raising the minimum wage so you can afford to live without requiring welfare and food stamps is socialism!"
Just be rich ok!
WHY WASN’T THIS IN MY HIGH SCHOOL.
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT
Supernatural, Tumblr style (insp).